Indiana Southwest Futbol ClubMISSION
Indiana Southwest Futbol Club is committed to providing soccer programming through Youth Academy and Travel programs that offer both social and physical development for players of all skill levels in a supportive and safe environment. ISFC will encourage and promote good sportsmanship, athletic development, and community involvement. Our goal is to prepare athletes for competition on and off the field through age-appropriate training in a positive environment while maintaining a fun and enjoyable experience that enhances player self-esteem, confidence, emotional development and overall character.CORE VALUESI
ourageTEAM FORMATION PHILOSOPHY
Indiana Southwest Futbol Club provides travel soccer opportunities for players aged U9-U19 in a variety of competitive levels.
Teams are formed each year based on the following priorities and circumstances:
• The club goal is to create the best opportunity for individual player development and team competitiveness.
• Create competitive teams by birth year or by combined birth years based on individual team competitive or travel priorities.
• Teams can be formed based on tryouts and/or selections based on prior year evaluations and performance.
• Additional factors that must be considered when creating teams are the unique challenges that our rural club faces: geographic, demographic and IHSAA constraints (limited to 7 players from the same high school team on a travel team).
• What works for one age group or gender may not work for the other, and may change from year to year. INTEGRITY, SPORTSMANSHIP, FRIENDSHIP, COURAGE… That is ISFC!2022-2023 BOARD of DIRECTORS
President, Bill Teague
Vice President, Mark Hoffman
Treasurer, Lisa Lamont
Secretary, Leslie Ernst
Registrar, Wayne Nealy
Director of Coaching, Clive Williams
Director of Academy, Andres Schroeder
Email questions to: [email protected]